Prince: Charge speed decreased by 13%
- The Prince is currently the most used card in the game, but despite very popular opinion, he isn’t overpowered when looking at his win rates. However, his ability to take down a tower on his own when left unchecked can be quite startling. Slowing down his charge speed a notch will give more time to react and counter.
- Classification: Bulky and strong ground melee troop
- Effective Combinations: The Prince is easily stomped by hordes or low HP troops, so he is best paired up with area damage cards such as the Bomber, Arrows, Fireball, Baby Dragon, Wizard, and Witch.
- Key Attributes: Does double the damage when given a running start with his charge attack! His very decent HP allows him to also be a good defensive troop. Being a melee troop with very decent HP also means it’s a great idea to support him with any ranged attacker (especially area damage attackers).
- Counters and Weaknesses: Barbarians, Skeleton Army, Tombstone, Minion Horde (able to quickly destroy the Prince, but unable to stop his charge), Giant (use as shield with your Arena Tower dealing damage to Prince), Witch (place behind your Arena Tower to summon Skeletons to distract Prince to also allow your Arena Tower to defeat Prince), Skeletons (use as distraction), Inferno Tower (recommended to use a low Elixir distraction card such as Skeletons or Spear Goblins to stop the Prince’s charge and also distract him as Inferno Tower powers up), Pekka.